Monday, November 3, 2008

The Qatar Classic has just finished and Darwish took the title over Shabana. Unfortunately I had a disappointing loss in the first round to young Egyptian Tarek Momen. I’m in The Hague at the moment for a few days, getting ready for the 3 Star event in Santiago, Spain, which starts next Wednesday. I’m seeded 3 for the event behind LJ (Laurens Anjema) and Bozza (Stewart Boswell). The guys who played the tournament last year gave it the thumbs up and it’s being played on an all glass court in a massive shopping centre so it should have a good atmosphere. Defending champ Davide Bianchetti is playing along with a bunch of other guys ranked between 20 and 30 so it’s going to be a tough tournament. 10 days after Spain I’m off to Hong Kong and Macau for a couple of events. Hong Kong is one of my favourite events and it will be the first time I’ve been to Macau!

No comments: