Friday, November 21, 2008

I had a good win today over Nick Matthew 3 - 0 in the 2nd round of HK. I felt pretty good on there tonight and everything I did seemed to work, which is nice to experience after some poor form recently. The first game I played quite solidly and won it ok. Then in the 2nd game after having a bit of a lead, I let it slip and he got back to 9-10. He served from the right side and I slotted a nick off the serve to go 2-0 up. In the 3rd I got off to a great start going 5-0 up. He managed to get a few points back but I pulled myself together again and some how ran away with it. I play Willstrop tomorrow night in the Quarter finals. Hopefully get some revenge from losing in the final of the Canary Wharf Classic to him back in March. He beat Beng Hee today.

No comments: